Tuesday 5 June 2012

colour me happy

Looking for just the right colours to put together in to a colour scheme for a living room, bedroom, an outfit or just in general? Try Design Seeds, a very handy colour palette website. The colour combinations displayed in Design Seeds span many different seasonal tones and are all eye-dropped from the accompanying photos. Check out their website for some inspiration. Alternatively, you can make your own if you have photoshop (or a similar photo editing software) or simply upload your pic to a colour palette generator off the internet and have one automatically created for you.


 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

This suggestions is very enteresting.
I follow you on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter.
If you want to visit my blog and follow me it would be my pleasure.

http://www.guyoverboard.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...